EventsToday, May 24, 2017 12:30 PM - 01:30 PM
Secrets of Successful SBIR/STTR Grantmanship for the Grandmasters.
The McGovern Center in collaboration with the Small Business Administration invite you to attend this free luncheon seminar with a consultant who has been engaged in over 300 successfully funded SBIR/STTR project proposals over the last 10 years, and “grandmaster” practitioners of SBIR/STTR grantsmanship—accounting for $20M in funding from various agencies. It will offer specifics. It will also offer the opportunity for “one-on-one” consultations between experienced practitioners and aspirants.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Management and Science/Technical staff for Advanced Technology Start-ups/University Spinoff Companies
- Faculty, graduate/professional students, and post-docs interested in moving research from the laboratory into practice
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Strategies for improving proposal funding success rates
- Key components of winning SBIR/STTR Proposals for University Spinoff Companies
- Common barriers to SBIR/STTR success and approaches to overcome them
- Illustrative case studies that demonstrate how companies produce winning proposals
RSVP to email@example.com.
See who are the panelists and download flyer here.
1-on-1s: A limited number of 30 minute one-on-one sessions are available in the afternoon to discuss SBIR/STTR strategy for your company/technology. Contact Chuck Schwerin for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions: Please contact Lou Walcer, Director, The Kevin M. McGovern Family Center for Venture Development in the Life Sciences, Cornell University.